remember when Andy scored among the highest ever on the aptitude test for becoming a police officer but then was denied because the interview showed that he was too kind and trusting and empathetic to be a cop
Bill Belichick: The Bane of his opponents’s existence (by @T-Sievers7) #Patriots
Thanks iceberg—theory, sorry it has taken me so long to post!
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
Time zone: EST
What time and date is it there: September 21st, 12:00pm
Average hours of sleep: 6-7
OTPs: I have no idea what this means…
The last thing I Googled was: Civil War Bloopers, don’t ask why, lol.
First word that comes to mind: Rhombus
What I last said to a family member: Are you serious?
One place that makes me happy and why: The Mountains because they always call me home.
How many blankets I sleep under: One
Favourite beverage: LEMONADE OF ANY KIND
The last movie i watched in the cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy.
Three things I can’t live without: Oxygen, food, and water.
Something I plan on learning: The Charleston
A piece of advice for all my followers: If you say something, own it.
You have to listen to this song: Sweet Amarillo by Old Crow Medicine Show.
I am tagging kentuckyclass, penniesinmyloafers, preppydreams, like-redonarose, like-the-sky-is-new, makeitcountmeggy, mascaratomuscles, and the-lazy-scholar. 8 is close enough to 10, right? Also, anyone else who would like to answer! :)
I want to apologize for posting numerous question posts/ask things and tagging everybody! I’ve been so busy and I love answering those. I am sorry if you have been bothered! I’ve been busy attempting to teach kids history and I haven’t had much time to respond, haha.
Book Tag Thing!
-Always post the rules
-Answer the questions the person who tagged you wrote and write your 11 new questions.
-Tag 11 new people.
-Tell them you’ve tagged them.
-@ me so I can see your answer.
I was tagged by the-lazy-scholar. Sorry it has taken so long to respond!
1. Do you prefer paperback or hardback? If it is a book that I will keep, hardback, however, paperback will suffice.
2. Do you listen to music when you read? How do you decide what to listen to? No, I like the words I am reading to sing to me.
3. What sort of annotations/markings can be found in your books? None, unless it’s a historical book then there are a few markings with pencil.
4. Favorite book from middle school? I’m torn between Roughnecks and Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone.
5. What is your first memory of reading? My Mama and Dad reading to me before bed.
6. How do you decide what book to read/buy/pick up from a shelf? Friends and Tumblr or just reading the back cover.
7. What’s your favorite movie adaptation of a book? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
8. Favorite quote at the moment from a book? “Winter is coming.” A Song of Fire and Ice.
9. How do you decide what to use as a bookmark? I either use a bookmark or a piece of scrap piece of paper.
10. Who inspire(s/d) you to fall in love with reading? My Mama.
11. Favorite trilogy? Probably Lord of the Rings.
I am tagging blessedbysweetsoutherncharm, makeitcountmeggy, phdprep, preppydreams, preppypearls, katethealmostgreat, sweetteaandsunshinee, history-hipster, wide-open-spaces, iceberg—theory, historian-in-pearls.
Here are my questions:
1. What book would you like to see be made into a TV show or movie?
2. Where is your favorite place to read?
3. Who is your favorite villain?
4. What is your least favorite genre and why?
5. What is the last book you read?
6. What is the last book you received as a gift?
7. What is your favorite time of the day to read?
8. What is your least favorite book?
9. What is the first book that you fell in love with?
10. Do you read multiple books at a time?
11. Guilty pleasure book?
Thanks to sweetteaandsunshinee for tagging me to post 6 interesting facts about myself! Sorry it has taken so long to post this!
1. I am enamored with the Civil War and all things history.
2. I used to race cars and miss it everyday.
3. My favorite color is Navy Blue.
4. I want to travel to Scotland.
5. I want to travel to Canada and go hunting and fishing.
6. I can speak Spanish and I want to continue learning to speak other languages.
books for sale in the camden market, london
OH MY GOD
September 17th 1787: US Constitution signed
On this day in 1787, the United States Constitution was signed in Philadelphia. The document was thus adopted by the Constitutional Convention, which included George Washington, Alexander Hamilton and Benjamin Franklin. It was later ratified by the states and came into effect on March 4th 1789. The Constitution sets out the rules and principles that govern America to this day, and defines the powers of the three branches of federal government and the states. The first 10 amendments, known as the Bill of Rights, were ratified in 1791 and established basic rights of citizens, including freedom and speech and religion. The Constitution has since been amended 17 times, giving a total of 27 amendments. America’s is the oldest written constitution still used today.
“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America”